Partners for Careers now offers a unique service for Job Seekers. Partners for Careers is a unique job placement service offering individual assistance for Aboriginal high school, college or university graduates. We help make the best of your education or specialized training, apply your knowledge and experience, and meet your career goals. Learn More
How does it Work?
- assess your job skills
- get the preparation you need for a job placement
- prepare a professional looking resume
- begin a job search by providing business contacts in your field of interest
- find a job placement
- make a smooth transition to work
- evaluate your experience
- ensure your smooth passage to permanent, full-time employment
We maintain profiles of participating Manitoba employers with listings of their job requirements and can help match your skills with an employer's need.
or Phone: (204) 378-2800 or toll free: 1-888-414-0606